N2WS Software is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2W Software EMEA office is based in Edinburgh UK, with offices worldwide.
The position is available in Veeam Sydney on behalf of N2WS, a Veeam company and a leading provider of cloud-native Enterprise backup and disaster recovery for Amazon Web Services (AWS). In January 2018, Veeam acquired N2WS, combining Veeam’s industry-leading capabilities in protecting virtual, physical and cloud environments with N2WS’ leadership in AWS data protection and creating a strong solution to deliver on the needs of the digital enterprise
Veeam Software is growing! This is an exciting entry level Inside Sales role. If you have an interest in software and technology, this role could be for you! Fast track your career by joining a company you can grow with.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
· Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
· Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
· Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market.
· Identify and close new business.
· Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
· Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
· Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
· Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
· Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
· Performing other duties as assigned.
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated selfstarter.
Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered
Excellent customer service and phone skills
Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with ability to manager email and an Outlook calendar
Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.