The Customer Reference Manager is responsible for executing the Veeam customer reference program, including overall program management, and also has direct responsibility for coordinating and developing references in Asia Pacific (APJ) regions. This position may also provide assistance for reference activities Worldwide.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related area
(a combination of education and experience will be considered)
· 5-7+ years of marketing or communications experience in B2B technology industry, specifically within a customer marketing role
· Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators, etc. in the channel market highly preferred
· Ability to effectively communicate in multiple languages, possibly including, but not limited to – English, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Understanding of and ability to apply customer relationship management skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, hard-working, results-oriented and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Experience managing customer reference programs is a plus
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.