Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 41,000 ProPartnersand more than 205,000 customers worldwide.Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team and currently havw multiple roles available due to growth. Take a look at the available position below and apply today.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program, flexible benefits package which includes financial assistance towards Private Medical insurance for you and your dependents, an exceptional mature working environment and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
The Customer Support Engineers provide technical support for Veeam Software products. Working with the International Customer Support team, Based in North Sydney office.They will be responsible for providing support to clients via the telephone, email and web conferencing, analyzing log files and providing solutions and/or workarounds for Hypervisor, OS, Networks and applications relevant to Veeam software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing technical support via telephone and email for Veeam Software's clients;
- Analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing solutions to software product problems and question;
- Communicating effectively with Sales Representatives;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Monitoring ticket queues and documenting work related to assigned cases and tickets;
- Contributing to ongoing documentation in an effort to build Veeam's knowledge base;
- Attending scheduled technical training as directed and required by Veeam; and
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking), as well as Chinese or Japanese as there are two roles.
- Strong customer service skills
- You are familiar at least with some of the following areas:
- VMware ESX(i);
- Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Microsoft AD and Exchange server administration;
- DB (SQL/Oracle);
- Windows OS 2008(R2) and/or 2012(R2) advanced user or administrative level;
- UNIX and/or Linux knowledge advanced user or administrative level; and
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration).