Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
As a Strategic Partner, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for providing HR support in various sub-regions within Asia Pacific & Japan across the various Business units. The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
· Serves as primary HR business partner to business units/leadership for specific business unit(s) and Geo leaders.
· Consultant with business leaders on a variety of HR, OD and ER opportunities to help guide the business for success.
· Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation with line management.
· Help facilitate onboarding activities for new hires.
· Processes new hire benefits, promotions and transfers and other employee changes.
· Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
· Participate and/or conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
· Execute ad hoc projects and reports for executive level audiences, as time-sensitive needs arise.
· Assist in the development of Human Resources policy/procedures, and interprets them on an on-going basis.
· Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes to client, utilizing best practices from various parts of the organization.
· Provide transactional support and maintain HRIS data accuracy
· Responds to general HR inquiries and performs other duties as required.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the HR Vice President, Asia Pacific & Japan
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or relevant industry experience.
· 7+ years of HR generalist experience.
· 2+ years of HRBP experience.
· Demonstrated experience in employment law role and knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written)
· Proven ability and experience in using sound judgment, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with keen ability to deal with detailed information.
· Ability to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
· Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
· Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.