The Customer Support Engineers provide technical support for Veeam Software products. Working with the International Customer Support team, they will be responsible for providing support to clients via the telephone, email and web conferencing, analyzing log files and providing solutions and/or workarounds for Hypervisor, OS, Networks and applications relevant to Veeam software.
· Providing technical support via telephone and email for Veeam Software’s clients;
· Analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing solutions to software product problems and question;
· Communicating effectively with Sales Representatives;
· Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
· Monitoring ticket queues and documenting work related to assigned cases and tickets;
· Contributing to ongoing documentation in an effort to build Veeam’s knowledge base;
· Attending scheduled technical training as directed and required by Veeam; and
· Other responsibilities as directed.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the ANZ Customer Support Manager.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.