With the partner sales community, this position is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with mid-market and enterprise accounts in an assigned market territory. Calls on both end users and partners with focus on those partners who have potential to contribute significant revenue to Veeam.
• Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals.
• Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
• Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within mid-market and enterprise accounts
• Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
• Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
• Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
• Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
• Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
• Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
• Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
• Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
• Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
• Performs other duties as assigned
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.